Team pass with flying colours
Continuous improvement and training are always a priority at Dean Group. We appreciate the importance of ensuring that our training matrix is up to date, and we take every opportunity to encourage our team to expand their knowledge and skills.
We are very proud to announce that over the past 12 months several members of our team have passed new qualifications.
- Sara Kennedy, our Human Resources Manager, has become an Associated Member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- Tom Kean, our Foundry Team Leader, has passed his Level 3 Diploma in Casting Technology
- Our Apprentices Sam Dean, Jack Hutchison, and Anthony Johnson have passed their NVQ Level 2 Diplomas in Performing Engineering Operations
- Elizabeth Vince, our Marketing Executive, has passed her Charted Institute of Marketing Professional Certificate Qualification
- Phil Brown has passed his EAL Level 1 Award in Introductory Welding Skills
We are extremely proud of all our team and their continued achievements.
Congratulations to our team members above who have recently qualified in their chosen subjects and we hope they continue to grow within the company.‹ Back to NewsContact Us