Low Cost Outsourcing
Production via our supply partners in China offers a low cost option for higher volume requirements. All parts produced via this route are fully engineered and quality assured by us and are supplied with UK certification.
Dean Group have developed the low cost production routes as an alternative to our UK manufacturing to stay in line with market demand for high quality and low cost supply of investment castings. We have worked with our partners in China for more than 10 years and expanded high standard supply routes to meet different customer requirements.
Production processes we currently offer via our China supply partners:
- Investment casting (premium grade)
- Investment casting (commercial grade)
- Die casting (pressure & gravity)
- Metal injection moulding (MIM)
Please click on one of the links above to learn more about each process.
We have developed the outsourcing routes for these various processes to be able to offer the capabilities that range from the smallest parts to significant size castings, wide range of material options and varying volume levels.
- Up to 150 kg casting capacity
- Vacuum casting for exotic alloys
- ISO 9001, ISO 9002 and TS16949 approvals
- Baseefa and Atex compliant parts
- Wide choice of alloys: ferrous, non-ferrous, exotic and more
- Large and medium volume production
- Rapid prototyping
- Pressure testing
- Full traceability
- On site X-ray
Established relationships with our partners allow us to address many challenges that arise in outsourcing from the Far East. Our services have been shaped by our customer and market driven approach.
- Fully risk managed and quality assured supply
- Logistics and quality control plans in the UK
- Parts fully engineered and simulated prior to China production
- Specialist technical knowledge acquired over more than 40 years in the industry
- Stocking facilities to facilitate fluctuating demand and high volume deliveries
- Stable established supply partnerships since 2001
- No barriers in conveying technical engineering requirements
- No risk and quality concerns of direct supply
“We address your demand for competitive prices while maintaining high supply standards.”